The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Need help finding Yellow JDM foglights

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DroptopFab916

Probationary Member
Oct 27, 2017
Elk Grove, California
Hi, I have 99 Eclipse Spyder GST and had trouble finding the Yellow fog lights for my car. Does anybody know a place where I can get them?

Awesome! I'll be picking some of these bulbs are they are super bright

I have the same ones from Amazon that were linked above!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Probably varries state by state but I've definitely got 2 "verbal warnings" for this in Wisconsin. Just FYI.
For the brightness, or for the aim? Just curious. Mine are on from dusk on, and no law enforcement has ever even looked twice. (this is in MD, btw) AFAIK in MD yellow is just fine for fog lights, assuming they aren't aimed into peoples eyes. (Not that I'm suggesting yours are!)

For the brightness, or for the aim? Just curious. Mine are on from dusk on, and no law enforcement has ever even looked twice. (this is in MD, btw) AFAIK in MD yellow is just fine for fog lights, assuming they aren't aimed into peoples eyes. (Not that I'm suggesting yours are!)

I used to have yellow fogs and slightly yellowed headlights. The officer told me something like "abnormally yellowed lights are illegal in the state of Wi" maybe they just wanted to stop me quick LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back