The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

need help finding people to install ms3 in my 99 eclipse

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Viking

Probationary Member
Jun 25, 2020
comer, Georgia
trying to find people that can install a ms3 in my eclipes 420a turbo. near athens ga

some pics to help...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I was just going to suggest to the OP to contact @BLACK'98DSM :D :thumb:
Thanks for jumping in Sol. I hope you can help him get someone. Have YOU ever had any experience with MegaSquirt? I haven't myself.

edit: I was able to find a decent thread on 420a megasquirt install HERE.
Marty

What specifically do you need help with? Are you just wanting someone to finish the installation for you? I know there's a few members on here running MS, but none from Georgia that I know of.
Sorry its been awhile since I've been on. I finally figured it out. Ms3 v3.57 installed on my 99 420a. Now i just need to tune it. Yea I've been having a time trying to find people in Ga. that know anything about this system or this car. Thnx for the reply.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back