The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Need HELP finding part.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazykid

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 1, 2004
Sterling Heights, Michigan
Ok guys, I broke my trans motor mount bracket trying to get the metal o-ring out to install aftermarket urthene inserts. Im have a hell of a time trying to find this. Local part places (autozone, advanced, murrays) can special order it for ~$80 but thats kinda high IMO. I found it online at Conicelli Parts Center which I have ordered stock parts from before, but I guess they no longer carry Mitsubishi parts. Their price was ~$40 which I was ok with. I tried contacting mitsubishi graveyard, but never got a response??? Anyways, if you guys know of a good parts place online, know of anyone that happens to have an extra one, anything... let me know please. This is for a 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST Manual Trans.. Part #: MB911272 from caps.

4BangR-x said:
So this is basically a WTB add:toobad:

Ok way to contribute to helping me... :rolleyes: its people like you that ruin this place. Ive actually already posted a month long WTB ad with no responses. I posted this because I am having A LOT of trouble finding this part. Either vendors dont carry it, are out of it, or have an outrageous price. Ive been doing plenty of searching on my own, I figure someone here could direct me to a good oem vendor. Thanks for your dumbass remark.

98eclipseRS Thanks ill look into that. I found another stock part vendor for a resonable price. Hopefully one of these come through. Still open to other suggestions though :thumb:

crazykid said:
Ok way to contribute to helping me... :rolleyes: its people like you that ruin this place. Ive actually already posted a month long WTB ad with no responses. I posted this because I am having A LOT of trouble finding this part. Either vendors dont carry it, are out of it, or have an outrageous price. Ive been doing plenty of searching on my own, I figure someone here could direct me to a good oem vendor. Thanks for your dumbass remark.

98eclipseRS Thanks ill look into that. I found another stock part vendor for a resonable price. Hopefully one of these come through. Still open to other suggestions though :thumb:
Well he's right...

Go back to Mitsubishi Graveyards site and get his phone number, give him a call. He'll hook you up.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back