The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Spyder Need help finding a throttle body

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dank Specter69

Probationary Member
Nov 17, 2020
Whittier, California
I need to find a throttle body for my 96 spyder gs 4g64 2.4L ASAP would anyone here know where to find one? Thx

I pretty sure I have 3 but I need to check condition they are in.
What happened to yours?
Well the mechanic said that that’s the reason my check engine light is on and I won’t pass smog and also he is having trouble finding a throttle body. But if you have one for sale for my car I’m interested

Where in Cali are you?
Strange that you would need a new one. Usually cleaning or adjusting. I’ve seen some where the a/f adjustment was drilled out but thy drilled straight down... oops
Depending on how far away maybe good excuse for road trip. Then as far as price just whatever you can afford is cool. Smog here suck.

Where in Cali are you?
Strange that you would need a new one. Usually cleaning or adjusting. I’ve seen some where the a/f adjustment was drilled out but thy drilled straight down... oops
Depending on how far away maybe good excuse for road trip. Then as far as price just whatever you can afford is cool. Smog here suck.
I honestly have no idea but I’m just going with what the mechanic said but I’m located in Whittier California idk If that far or not but could you maybe ship?

425 miles a little far for winter ride.... not sure how to post private ah screw it I have 3 GS 2 GST all Spyders give me a call we can figure best way to get this to you... 209-418-4099 it’s posted on other sites anyway it’s my cell if anyone else needs or can help with my post welcome to call. Happy to try to help out specially if in Northern Cali.

Plus I putty the fool comes up to mountains to try and take something... Bears Cougars or my pit love to play LOL

425 miles a little far for winter ride.... not sure how to post private ah screw it I have 3 GS 2 GST all Spyders give me a call we can figure best way to get this to you... 209-418-4099 it’s posted on other sites anyway it’s my cell if anyone else needs or can help with my post welcome to call. Happy to try to help out specially if in Northern Cali.
That’s great I’ll give you a call later on in the day how’s that sound?

425 miles a little far for winter ride.... not sure how to post private ah screw it.

FYI if you want to PM someone, just click where it says "Contact Member"
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back