The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

DSM Model Kits and the Dealer Model [Merged 9-7]

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nice i always looked for one, lets see pics:D

I always wanted model kit for my 1g im just not going to pay almost $70 for plastic piece I will cut and modify anyway. But anytway good find homie hopefully someone can find one for less expensive so I could buy it.

Wow that's pretty sweet. Kinda weird that it's called a GS but it's turbo.

Because its a front wheel drive turbo. The early eclipse GS had the option of turbo or no turbo. They where still called the GS not untill the 2g did they change it to the GS-T.

It should be die cast not plastic because I have a viper promo and its die cast steel. Worth some money because its the model they showed the developers before the viper came out in 93

Wow , my camera sucks , those pictures look better than mine , but the Ebay link will be dead eventually so here is permantly hosted pics , enjoy:thumb:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

chuckdog_5 said:
just like a real dsm, you have to carry a stick with you to prop the hatch. also looks like it has a fmic

I was thinking of making a tiny 9 iron to prop it up with ROFL

Thats the radiator , actually I did not notice that till I looked at the pics for the first time.

JayRolla said:
Because its a front wheel drive turbo. The early eclipse GS had the option of turbo or no turbo. They where still called the GS not untill the 2g did they change it to the GS-T.

I never knew that. I guess because I've always been more of a talon guy than and eclipse guy :D

A few years back i saw a 90 Eclipse GSX 1/24th scale model on ebay. It ended up selling for almost $60 shipped and i wish i had bought it. I can't find another one anywhere and was hoping someone could help find me one.

Thanks

if you do find one tell me cause I want one to I saw one on ebay a few months back but never again

I seriously doubt I'll ever let mine go, but I am looking for an antenna and one of the wipers as mine didn't have them.

Attachments

• 184699740_tp.jpg
    184699740_tp.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 280
  • 5349_1.JPG
    5349_1.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 283
  • 184699811_tp.jpg
    184699811_tp.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 294
  • 184699866_tp.jpg
    184699866_tp.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 277
  • 184699920_tp.jpg
    184699920_tp.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 277
The most I would pay for it is probably $84. And thats only if i didn't have anything else to do with my money (which hasn't happened in like 2.5 years, remarkably close to when i bought my dsm) hmm... thats weird:p

maybe if it was a turbo model i'd pay a few more bucks

wow thats amazing...i have actually looked for years for a decent eclipse moel car, all i have found is the fast and furious car...but $888??? typo maybe?!?!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back