The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1G need help crank no start on a 93 1.8 ( starts when it wants too!!!! and runs fine)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugadddiction71

Probationary Member
Oct 15, 2017
Hope mills, North_Carolina
so this POS was a flood car ! its a 1993 1.8. i have replaced ecu, remade the mpi relay with 3 regular relays, new starter, new distributor, runs fine when it wants to start! can anybody help! i can rive one day and the next 3 days it wont start just turns over and over and over

When it doesn't start have you checked if it is missing spark or fuel? When you say you "remade the mpi relay with 3 regular relays" that seems like a red flag to me. Even the best people make a mistake here and there, I always start looking at stuff i've changed vs stuff that is the same.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back