The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Need Help Axle Mount !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Talon_Man

Probationary Member
Jun 16, 2009
Oshawa, ON_Canada
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Hi everyone of the dsm comunity i have been searching for this what seems to be non existing front axle mount for a 2Gb body style 97 to 98 talons had there air conditionor compressor bracket bolt directly to the axle shaft meaning there is no hole at all for my axle to bolt to or align the axle right now I have it bolted on by One bolt I'd like to fix that ASAP It would be very appreciated if some one has a bracket like this one in there junk pile I beg you please help a fellow dsm'er out LOL and send me one so I can put the car back together right bracket looks like one in the picture the breacket must have the bolt circled in red as it is the threaded hole the axle shaft berring mounts to all otter style brackets do not have this threaded hole here's a pic of what I'm looking for if any one could send me one that would be great live in Oshawa Ontairo canada !! Pm me if you have one thanks :)

Okay see I would do that but I can't do that because there isn't a threaded hole in my block for that bolt to line up to I'd have to switch axle shafts and use the spacer witch I already ordered from my work but then I'd have to buy new axles and I just don't know if the splines will fit my transmission

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Kinda wana stick with what I already have if any one is following along post pics of your a/c brackets we've gotta find one looking for the bracket at the top found on the 97 tsi and gsx models the pic in this post is what you all probably have and I aslo happen to have this style bracket but no axles :( to match them

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back