The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

need help ASAP purchasing 2g gst

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EnticivEclipse

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 14, 2002
Santa Clara, California
ive done my research to look for anything else i should look for before i buy a 2g gst. now i test drove it for CW i couldnt find anything, clutch grabs good, now i need more specifics of what else i should look for and check... i need to make a decision today for a final test drive.

its a 97 gst 54k all stock

Steering response is the most important thing to look for I believe. Rev it a lot, check for sounds, gun it at least once and hit the brakes hard to make sure their strong. Check all the internals, make sure the turbo is good. And then you check all the non-performance crap, like wheels and tires.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back