The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

need front seal help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fehrion_sit

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 6, 2009
chalfont, Pennsylvania
i need to order the front crankshaft seal, oil pump seal and front balance shaft so that my front case after install is not a mess. i would like to use rock auto, but they have alot of seals of different brands and part # :ohdamn:. can anyone help with which ones i need?

thanks a bunch!

Just order the felpro kit that has all the seals and gaskets for the front of the engine. It is 10 bucks. Part number TCS455651

For a 90' GSX
Front crankshaft seal (seal in front case) MD343563
Front case balancer shaft seal (closest to front end of car) MD343565
Front case oil pump drive gear seal MD365697

You can cross reference those numbers on rockauto to get what you need
Or call up your local Chrysler/Mitsubishi dealership and give them those numbers, that's what I do. I like OEM for seals
Or order them from extremepsi
Or get the whole front case seal/gasket kit from extremepsi. It's made by Felpro and Felpro is pretty well excepted here
EXTREME PSI : Your #1 Source for In Stock Performance Parts]Felpro TCS45565

It's daunting how many possibilities there are

*Crap.

Hey Bryan what's the difference between your TCS455651 kit and the extremepsi TCS45565 kit? The gasket looks a little different

Last edited:
Hey Bryan what's the difference between your TCS455651 kit and the extremepsi TCS45565 kit? The gasket looks a little different

IT is the same kit, they just don't have the -1 on the end of their part number. And theirs is 2 to 3 times more than anywhere else. This cost's about 7 bucks from oreillies.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back