The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Need for Speed Underground!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MitsuEclipseGS

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 8, 2002
Phoenix_AZ
have any of you guys seen this game yet? it looks bad ass and the whole intro video of the game deals with a GSX and a supra. i got the demo out of the official playstation magazine and the game looks good. its got BOV and turbo sounds, the ability to custimize your car, and so on. if you guys have not seen it yet it comes out on the 18th of November.

i dont remember seeing a drive shaft but you are correct about the 4g63

i was suprised to see they actually had the turbo engine and the intake was on the right spot, valve cover looked nice, header looked wicked, looked cool when the supra started beating the eclipse they showed them adding a bigger turbo then the eclipse took off again! i already put 10$ down and my friend owns the store so i only have to pay 30$ for the game when it is supposed to cost 50$ oh and i get it the 17th :D but shhh i didnt tell anyone

i cant wait to get that game and start whompin on u guy's asses online!! we gonna have dsmtuner battles on ps2 :D

lucky guys..... Game comes out on the 20th to the rest of us. My name will be Topple, so when I get online you can race me sometime.... eh?.......

If anyone played MCO before this game give me a ring.... here

Originally posted by LowLikeWhoa
i dont remember seeing a drive shaft but you are correct about the 4g63

they say it is a GSX on the web site

i kinda hate need 4 speed games but this ones freaken cool:thumb:

:dsm: :thumb: :dsm:

looking like the end of november for europe...

Is there a playable demo for the PC version? I got time to kill at work.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back