The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Need For Speed Underground HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THeSeRB

Probationary Member
Feb 9, 2003
Minneapolis_MN
I just bought Need For Speed Underground and when i put the disc in the computer and start instaling the game, it comes up that i need some code. I looked for the god damn code and i couldn't find it. If anybody here has it please can you post it here.. thanks

P.S. it had 20 digets

i bought the us-version, because i can't wait until 27th when the official german version is released. the serial is at the backside of the cd-case - bottom left. blind boy ;)

My guess is you did not really pay for your copy. But if you did the code is on the left bottom of the CD Case. Im all for free games....have a few ...but since i payed for this one im not gunna give it out.

Originally posted by -GSX-Falcon
My guess is you did not really pay for your copy. But if you did the code is on the left bottom of the CD Case. Im all for free games....have a few ...but since i payed for this one im not gunna give it out.

Yep. Why else would somebody with ZERO posts as this :confused:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back