The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

NEED FOR SPEED UNBOUND NEWS!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EC17PSE

Freelancer
Nov 1, 2008
London, UK, Europe
So I have been waiting to post this for a while now since I did the recordings. plus I wanted to make sure it sounded good in game before I jump in and reveal it also LOL
As it has now been more and more heard im happy with it and can happily say that I was the one who got them this sound footage.

It all started off early in the year and I get a tag from someone on FB saying do they know anyone with an Eclipse in the UK! random but ok its plausible, Then not long after @Ludachris PM's me saying someone from code masters AKA EA are looking for an Eclipse and can i email him at listed email address so I did that straight away! the next day i woke up to an email shocking him that I had replied to him so fast and he did not expect a response so soon either! with that initial email we went onto do some calls on the phone and discussed the details of what it involves and then we discussed my car in some detail. it was to get the sound recordings of the engine and exhaust to put in the game,
with our discussion he was happy to know it was highly modified and the exhaust was NOT stock as I said to his pick any car in a parking lot as its as quiet as those are stock LOL

I then forwarded him multiple emails with pics and details of the car and it then went to EA HQ where they then approve or deny it and after a few weeks they accepted me as the car of choice, it was out of me and 1 stock GSX apparently but they did not like it was so quiet haha.

here are a few pictures I was allowed to get as the site was Millbrook proving grounds, they are very funny with pictures and i had to get permissions to take pics of my own car in the garage LOL

anyway here are some pics I have, its not many though

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing and hearing it in the game.
Thanks man, it was quite something to know my car got picked to be in a game! its nice to know it paid off and as a kid I knew I would of loved this to happen so deep down i was mega excited but being adult i rained it in to be more normal haha

Nice! Finally the Eclipse getting some love again.
Is the game actually good?
I have not played it yet but i should be getting my copy shortly as its free.

What a story! Congrats and thanks for representing DSMs everywhere :hellyeah:
when this presented itself I jumped at it as I did not wish to miss out and made sure I can do what I can for the DSM community even if it is just for sounds

All that tape didn’t mess up your paint?
its very expensive tape and its why they use it as it never messes anything up or lease residue, my cars wrapped also and did not pull it up either so it was worth it

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back