The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Need for Speed Pro Street!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1992_Talon_tsi

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 20, 2009
MIAMI, Florida
Alright guys this thread is about need fro speed pro street. This game is bang for a buck pretty worth to buy i havent since it came out but been playing lately and i got to say its great how EA added a completely tune ability feature. Well what unite this game to dsm is that there is a 1999 Eclipse Gsx in the game. I fully upgraded all stage 4 and it only ran 9.85 but then i started playing around and tune up the car and i did 8.15 with 0.2 reaction time. I love how this feature actually do its job i can post the tune for any of you guys if requested, but first i want to hear whats the best time you run? I also have a Toyota Supra witch i got on the lows 5.45:hellyeah:

my gsx runs a 8.32...I want to see the supra tune please.

my gsx runs a 8.32...I want to see the supra tune please.

Sure btw a few minutes ago i was testing out my eclipse and got 8.0 sec with a 1.5 sec 60ft at 228mph :D just broke my own record ill post a picture of my time slip later guys.

Btw going back to supra tune:

Engine - Stage 4
Drivetrain - Stage 4
Forced Induction - Stage 4
Suspension - Stage 4, then once you have tuned it, downgrade it to Stage 1
Brakes - Stage 3 (only because it only goes to stage 3) then after tuning stock it
Tyres - Stage 4
Nitrous Oxide - Stage 4

BODY:
Front Wheels: Zone 1: 0%
Zone 2: 0%
Zone 3: 0%
Zone 4: 100%

Rear Wheels: Zone 1: 0%
Zone 3: 100%
Zone 4: 100%

Bodykit:
Stock

Hood:
Stock (cf)

Spoiler:
Style 403: Zone 1: 0%
Zone 3: 0%

TUNING:

Suspension:
Front Shock Compression: -10
Rear Shock Compression: +10

Front Shock Rebound: -10
Rear Shock Rebound: +10

Front Spring: -10
Rear Spring: +10

Ride Height: +10

Front Roll Bar Stiffness: -10
Rear Roll Bar Stiffness: +10

Front Tire Pressure: +10
Rear Tire Pressure: -10

Toe: 0
Camber: 0
Caster: 0
Steering Response Ratio: 0

Engine:
CAM Timing: -10
Start Boost: +10
End Boost: +10

Nitrous Pressure: +10
Nitrous Jetting Flow Rate: +10

Drivetrain/Gear ratios:
1) Not required!
2) 0
3) +3
4) +7
5) +10
6) Not required!
Final Drive ratio: +10

Brakes:
Bias: +6
Brake Pressure: +6
Handbrake Pressure: +7

Recommnded Method:
When you are waiting for the lights to go green, put your car into second gear. Now you can either wait for 4 "light ups" from the words "Ready". When I mean a "light up" I mean
basically that the text goes a lighter yellow color than normal.
On the 4th light up you start accelerating and then when it says "Go", then you use your nitrous oxide. Btw get back to me and live some feedback and post your time.:hellyeah:

Good Luck.

how did you get that stage four stuff

Well if you dont have stage 4 im sure you going to have a little of a hard time in unlocking all these stage4 stuffs. Since you dont have stage 4, stage 3 with this setup would get you around 7.45 sec, enough to keep racing and dominating race days witch would unlock all stage 4 parts one by one.LOL

if I can find it, I have the ultimate setup for the Porsche turbo on the speed challenges.
you can basically get it to full speed in about 1.2 seconds @ 203mph (I think, I havent played it in a couple yrs) and you can leave it floored the entire course, you will never catch air and it feels pretty much glued to the course.
it also works for track racing pretty good with only slight modifications.
I'll see if I can find it.

for the strip in single player, I use the new pontiac GTO.
I dont upgrade it much, stg4 tires and NOS, and thats about it.
the point on not upgrading the GTO is I can consistently pull 9's in it, and since it has such a low HP rating in comparison to the other cars I always win.
if I can find my settings for it I'll post them up.

I use a GOaT for wheelies, I can run the entire course up in the air with it, that or the rx7.
those are the only 2 cars I can run a wheelie the entire strip.

I use the eclipse for pretty much all my racing up until the 3rd challenge. then I have several various cars depending on the track.
I use the 240 for all my drifting, and some of the courses can pull the drift the entire thing. (my record is 18,XXX drift score)

if I can find it, I have the ultimate setup for the Porsche turbo on the speed challenges.
you can basically get it to full speed in about 1.2 seconds @ 203mph (I think, I havent played it in a couple yrs) and you can leave it floored the entire course, you will never catch air and it feels pretty much glued to the course.
it also works for track racing pretty good with only slight modifications.
I'll see if I can find it.

for the strip in single player, I use the new pontiac GTO.
I dont upgrade it much, stg4 tires and NOS, and thats about it.
the point on not upgrading the GTO is I can consistently pull 9's in it, and since it has such a low HP rating in comparison to the other cars I always win.
if I can find my settings for it I'll post them up.

I use a GOaT for wheelies, I can run the entire course up in the air with it, that or the rx7.
those are the only 2 cars I can run a wheelie the entire strip.

I use the eclipse for pretty much all my racing up until the 3rd challenge. then I have several various cars depending on the track.
I use the 240 for all my drifting, and some of the courses can pull the drift the entire thing. (my record is 18,XXX drift score)

Nice, btw as for the GTO i have a setup that could put it in the low 7, horsepower in this game dont matter at all what really matters its how you tune your vehicle, everytime i play i make a different setup for my eclipse i use one for grip witch its by now my fastest grip car(awd explain all) i could run 3 laps on a long track and put about 2.30, thats fastest then my evo or porche have ever done, and one for track witch the other day i got it on the lows 7.25 with a .1 reaction and .59 60ft amaising man. Tunes never end up like you could make 100 tunes out of one vehicle i love it i wish they made one NFS like these but on the streets like underground 2!

I also went with the GTO for drag/wheelie duties, Evo X for track, GSX for speed, and I can't remember what I used for drift. It's been awhile.

I actually kinda liked this game. Besides the looooong load times. I still haven't played Forza since I have a ps3. Gran Turismo really bothers me. For all the hype it creates the game sucks. May be realistic but it's super boring and takes forever to get any money.

I played the newest NFS a little and really liked it, better than pro street for sure.

I actually kinda liked this game. Besides the looooong load times. I still haven't played Forza since I have a ps3. Gran Turismo really bothers me. For all the hype it creates the game sucks. May be realistic but it's super boring and takes forever to get any money.

I played the newest NFS a little and really liked it, better than pro street for sure.

well cant beat the price off 14$ this game is great man i dint like it either before but when i find out the tuning thing and the sound of cars bov,exhaust ex.. i realised this game is great and i would like forza but since is for xbox360 and i have a ps3 it sucks and grand turismo? wth i mean im playing a game to do the things i cant do on the streets i dont play a game to be doing 24 hours races or 100 laps for getting such a little bit of money and lacking in body tuning turbo cars dont even have bov man seriously not my type(hate body kits) i mean what othe game used manual with clutch shifting like pro street!

whats your tune with the dsm? i just started playing this game and im owning everyone with my eclipse

HAHAHA thast great bro btw what you need the tune for? Drag,Grip? btw the tune for grip ables the Gsx to be drifted around the tracks LOL!!!

Last edited:
drag and grip

Grip Tune

Engine - Stage 4
Drivetrain - Stage 4
Forced Induction - Stage 4
Suspension - Stage 4
Brakes - Stage 4
Tyres - Stage 4
Nitrous Oxide - Stage 4
Just use the stage you have mines is on 4

Bodykit:
Stock

TUNING:

Suspension:
Front Shock Compression: +7
Rear Shock Compression: +7

Front Shock Rebound: -7
Rear Shock Rebound: -7

Front Spring: +10
Rear Spring: +10

Ride Height: -10

Front Roll Bar Stiffness: +10
Rear Roll Bar Stiffness: +10

Front Tire Pressure: +10
Rear Tire Pressure: +10

Toe: _10
Camber: +10
Caster: +3
Steering Response Ratio: +10

Engine:
CAM Timing: -10
Start Boost: -10
End Boost: -10

Nitrous Pressure: +10
Nitrous Jetting Flow Rate: +10

Drivetrain/Gear ratios:
1) +10
2) +9
3) +8
4) +7
5) +6
Final Drive ratio: +10

Brakes:
Bias: -10
Brake Pressure: -10
Handbrake Pressure: +10

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back