The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Need awd 95-99 manual transmission

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scoop06pv

Probationary Member
Jun 2, 2012
coaldale, Pennsylvania
hi, looking for a manual trans, t-case, axles, rear end, clutch, 6 bolt flywheel, clutch pedal, shifter n cables! text with prices n info ### 1610 714 9323 names john thanks!!

Last edited:
You will need more than just the trans, you will need different t-case, tranny, and rear end gear set. also i believe the cv axles are different. Everything in your current setup is geared for an auto no manual and they are different. Try searching "AWD Auto to Manual Swap"

I wish i wouldve saw this sooner. just got a buyer for my engine, trans and tcase. I had a complete swap.

I have one that has about 200,000 miles on it. Would need rebuilt. Replaced it with a tranny that had less miles on my redone 95' GSX. It functioned OK, but it was exhibiting signs of wear and tear, that is why I say it would need a rebuilt.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back