The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

need a site for ALL CARS stock horsepower

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knoob

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 10, 2002
Ridgeland, Mississippi
i just need a what the title says, i want one with like every versions of the car , like the teg Type R (just a example)

go buy Gran Turismo and look in the booklet. it give the hp, torque, etc of EVERY CAR:thumb:

Originally posted by Isotta91
go buy Gran Turismo and look in the booklet. it give the hp, torque, etc of EVERY CAR:thumb:

haha well i dont have a PS2 so thats a waste of money......

Originally posted by Isotta91

dont belive that stuff in gran turismo..its all FAKE!

all the specs as far as horespower and torque are incorrect

they are incorrect so the cars would be similar to balance the game and make it fair

Originally posted by Knoob

haha well i dont have a PS2 so thats a waste of money......

its ps1 dawg

Originally posted by XxXEcLiPsE93

dont belive that stuff in gran turismo..its all FAKE!

all the specs as far as horespower and torque are incorrect

they are incorrect so the cars would be similar to balance the game and make it fair

keep in mind, the japanese cars are j-spec, not us-spec, i didnt think about that.

autos.msn.com

click used car research or new car research depending on what you're looking for. That's the only site I use for finding car specs anymore.

Originally posted by Knoob

ok well i still dont have that eather!

i almost want to send u one LOL. i can't imagine my life playstationless.

What the heck do you want then? They have the HP for every make and model of cars. Example.

Used
Mitsubishi
3000GT

222HP GT/SL
300HP VR-4

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back