The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Need a shop near Detroit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

closest may be here in kalmazoo there are a few around here force, sim to choos from less than two hours from you.

closest may be here in kalmazoo there are a few around here force, sim to choos from less than two hours from you.
I have heard of force, and whalen speed. And that the thing is they are 2 hours away and I don't know anything about the shops and I would have to take two cars to drop off one, the more I search for shops the more I wanna diy my car, but don't have the tools or the important know how

What are you trying to do? A repair manual and a basic set of tools can go a long ways. You can also research (DSMtuners, Google, etc) just about anything you need to get fixed before you actually get your hands greasy too. VFAQ/Haynes/DSMtuners and even Youtube has helped me complete simple tasks all the way up to the most difficult ones. Hope that helps and good luck!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back