The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Need a little help getting lower lateral arm bolt out of frame

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95_Talon20

Probationary Member
Sep 6, 2014
Kansas City, Missouri
Hey guys, I seem to be having trouble getting the bolt that goes through the lower lateral arm and the frame of the car. I already have taken off the nut on the end. I tried heat, sprayed the hell out of it with pb blaster and it still wont budge at ALL. A buddy of mine suggested that I get a grinder and cut the bolt (replacing it anyway). I didn't get a chance to go home and look at but is it possible to even do that?

Ok thanks but one question so I won't be surprised, is either side of the frame where the bolt goes through threaded by chance or will i just be able to pull both pieces of whats left of the bolt?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back