The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

need 2g 4g63 fuel rail

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thedsmnewbie

Probationary Member
Feb 18, 2013
Easley, South_Carolina
anybody know where i can get a good 4g63 fuel rail from? preferably a vendor.

Im sure even the people in this community have a couple they would sale. Hell ive got 2 siting in the garage. And isnt 2g and 1g fuels pretty similar?

I've got 2 or 3 extra stockers just taking space I know I'm not a vender but pm me and you can have it for shipping cost/PayPal fees probably $10-15.

Classifieds local there everywhere. I have some you need buy one message me. 1g and 2g are interchangeable.

We'd be happy to assist you with all your fueling needs! Our DSM fuel rail also eliminates the plastic spacers that always seem to fall into the worst places when removing/installing it!

-Will

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back