The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Nearly 4 Years Later.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

19Eclipse90

DSM Wiseman
Sep 29, 2003
OKC, Oklahoma
My first DSM has become something respectable. What started out as a paint faded, high mileaged non-turbo when we bought it in September of '03 has transformed into a little piece of turbo'd eye candy. We are still looking into a few things to finish it up the exterior cosmetically but for the most part it is done. While this was my car, I planned on it looking something like this one day, but then I found a turbo one and decided it'd be easier to work with. Even so, we kept it around and it gradually has become some piece of work. My little brother drives it now, so hopefully he'll keep it for a long time.
Let me know what you guys think...
Here's some before shots:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Some "in between" shots:

And Now:

i hope mine looks that clean and fresh in 4 years. looks like it just came off the showroom!

Any "finished" engine pics? Looks really, really nice
I'm not going to lie, the motor looks the same as the shot in the 'in-between' section - maybe with a little less grease everywhere.

Are those 3000 GT rims in the first pic?
Yes they are. That pic was the day we picked it up in '03 and those wheels had better tire tread on them than the tires that came with the car. Unfortunately they rubbed and had to be swapped back soon after.

Thanks for looking and the comments, guys!

That turbo front bumper REALLY makes a difference.

Got my car cleaned up and went on a mini-photo shoot... it was cut short by rain. So here's the best of what I got with the two together. Pretty good looking if I do say so myself.

Are you planning on putting a side skirt on the red one or just leave it like that?

Seeing as how you are the first to mention anything about it....

Honestly that is up to my little bro. I mentioned it and even found some from a Talon at a scrap yard that were in great condition, but he didn't want to dish out the cash for them. IMO, it looks just fine without them, but would look stellar with them. Basically all he still wants to do is paint or replace the window trim pieces and throw on some black wheels.

very sweet! I think they both look good and I am glad you took the time to recondition it. Be on the lookout for my 95 Eagle talon that I will start to work on this winter.. It needs tons of help also!
Eric:talon:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back