The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

nasty street car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MakeIt2BreakIt

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 13, 2009
Mechanicsville, Maryland
just got a text from joe @ redjack showing me the t4 top mount that he build custom for me.....i think it looks awesome in the pick..what do you guys think, its just a mock up pics from days ago...his work is top notch and the price is even better with very little wait time:hellyeah:

Its a gt42r, tial 44mm wastegate and the downpipe..joe is the man

Its a 95 tsi awd with a built 6 bolt..more pics to come

Attachments

• top mount.jpg
    top mount.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 83
what are your plans for cooling since it's a street car? not a whole lot of room there for a rad and fans

yeah this was a spare turbo that i had laying around from my turbo mustang..so i thought i would put it on my awd:D

im using a scirocco radiator from afco and a flex a lite fan with 16an braided lines and fittings fits like a glove

the turbo was a spare from my mustang making over 1000+ wheel so i said lets put it on my awd :D

the radiator mocked up and ready to install

Attachments

• radiator.JPG
    radiator.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 78
  • fmic.JPG
    fmic.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 89
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back