1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Nankang RS-II tires...

Posted by 95dsm, Jan 1, 2003

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing
  1. 95dsm

95dsm Proven Member

Joined Oct 26, 2002
    Nankang RS-II tires anyone got them, are they any good?:confused:

188  0

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    · 2G DSM
  2. chrisatku

chrisatku Proven Member

Joined Jan 13, 2003
    hey i don't know if you care anymore seein as this post is kinda old but i have the RS-2s on my GST 18's now i'm running 225/40/18 and i like them. they handle nice and the tread pattern is agressive but nice enough that at highway speed there's no noise generated. anyway i bought them cuz they were a good deal thinking i'd live with them if they sucked but i really like them. hope that helps. below is the guy i got mine from he's honest you might contact him or one of the sponsors of this site for more info.
    http://www.gotwheelsandtires.com

221  0

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    · 2G DSM