The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Named Your DSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sounds weird.. but anyone have a name for their DSM? LOL

If so, what is it and why?

I named mine Christine because I'm a bit of a movie buff and there's a movie of an old red car that kills people. It kind of reminds me of me and my Talon, but instead of killing people it kills my wallet.. :cry:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Thats funny i have always called my cars Christine because of that movie (great movie). And hows this for ironic, i met a girl named Kristine and been with her 8 years. I should have learnd from that movie.:banghead:

Thats funny i have always called my cars Christine because of that movie (great movie). And hows this for ironic, i met a girl named Kristine and been with her 8 years. I should have learnd from that movie.:banghead:

Back in my Honda days, I had a carburated A20A1 '88 Accord that I named Christine. I was going to murder her out in all black and fabricate a B16 Turbo in her, but that soon changed once I got my H22A '95 Prelude. Well after I sold both, I wanted a DSM, but somehow ended up with a Civic, which I traded for my '90 GS-T. It's funny how things work out LOL.

I had my car for a month or so and was over at my buddies garage. We were sitting back and looking at my laser when my buddy says, "god that thing is ugly." I said, "yeah i know, but i like it. The lasers are the ugly ducks of the dsm family." My buddy says, "that's her new name, The Ugly Duck."

Since then it's been referred to as "The Ugly Duck" or "The Duck" for short.

2g talon.....name-Selene

Like the girl from underworld.

Why? Because at times she can be badass, but when she needs to she will suck the lifeforce right out of me. Not to mention she has more of my own blood then i do i think.

Me and my friends call our cars Mexican wrestlers names. :p

My silver 91 TSi "El enmascarado de plata"

Black 97 TSi "Abismo negro"

White 95 GSX"Mistico"

Haha we are dumb. :p

A HUEVO MINE IS Hijo DE PUTA!! FAT ASS bi*** & the Reason am broke:p

Mine's got a few names given to it from other people, The girlfriend called the car "Tina" after a character. I call it Lagann, and my Corvette is Gurren :thumb:

WTF

You didn't just admit in a public DSM forum that you have Honda buddies did you?

:ohdamn: :p

Hey man, I love Honduhs. VTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLLOLLOLROFLROFLROFL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back