The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

name this car alarm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daltah

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 27, 2002
phoenix, Arizona
Im looking for a new car alarm and I dont want the one that has the 6-7 different sounds when it goes off. I want the one you always here on tv,movies ect that just does the chirp,chip and has only one siren when it goes off. here is a sound clip http://newmail.monsterserve.com/keepout/misc/chirp[1].wav copy and paste the link.
If you know what brand car alarm this is let me know.

that 'chirp, chirp' is when you unlock the car with the remote, either that or lock it. my viper alarm did that. for a single siren tone youll probably only find it in low model and generic brand alarm. what you can also do is get a customizable vocal siern horn and just record that 'chirp, chirp' to it.

denniegst said:
that 'chirp, chirp' is when you unlock the car with the remote, either that or lock it. my viper alarm did that. for a single siren tone youll probably only find it in low model and generic brand alarm. what you can also do is get a customizable vocal siern horn and just record that 'chirp, chirp' to it.

Does your viper alarm have the seven different sirens when it goes off? The one Im talking about is the same alarm that you here on comercials, tv, and movies when there is a car alarm. The link I posted is how it sounds

daltah said:
Does your viper alarm have the seven different sirens when it goes off? The one Im talking about is the same alarm that you here on comercials, tv, and movies when there is a car alarm. The link I posted is how it sounds

my viper alarm did the chrip chrip when i unlocked the car with the remote. it was a 7 different tone siren too.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back