The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Naias 2007

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave99gst

DSM Wiseman
Sep 8, 2002
plymouth, Michigan
PIx from the north american international autoshow *industry preview*
http://www.turboeclipse.com/naias1/
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Well it looks alot better than some of the previously released prototype pictures made it appear to look. Infact, I think it looks damn good. Lets just hope all the rest of the car (the important things) fall into place as well. It sure will be an interesting release. Lets all just cross our fingers and wait impaitently for its debut.

looks like a slammin ride but i realy hope they dont waste a good design by putting a slush box of a paddle shifter transmission in it. It needs a real tranny

I like the front, but the rear is ugly as hell.

The side profile shot kinda looks weird too. The insanely aggressive front end doesn't match the pretty much basic sedan look of the rest of the car. They need to lower the rear a little, and make the back half look meaner.

98DropTop, I like that one much better too. The power it has matches what it looks like.

does this car mark the end of the all mighty 4g63???? if so...RIP 4G63...*moment of silence*....

i dont like it from the looks alone, but i must say im diggin thoes rims...:thumb:

i'm not liking the look of the new evo at all. They seem to be moving away from the rally bred street vehicle to a more upscale bloated sedan. Hopefully it will lower the price of the evo 7-9 though, woo hoo evo mr for under 20k here i come!!!LOL :D

I like the front looks real mean, but the back of it is hideous its to tall in the rear.

looks like a slammin ride but i realy hope they dont waste a good design by putting a slush box of a paddle shifter transmission in it. It needs a real tranny

If Mitsu can build an autostick/tiptronic trans like the VW/Audi DSG then I would not be fearful of a slushy trans. Now the actual likelyhood of such happening? slim

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back