The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

nabr

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rightaway

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 11, 2003
New_JerseyUS
everytime i try to sign up for they're web page,they wont let me join.is there a serect on how to join?do i need to know somebody there?or is it some sercect club?

Why don't you try emailing the admin/mods?

Be NICE, btw :p

rightaway said:
everytime i try to sign up for they're web page,they wont let me join.is there a serect on how to join?do i need to know somebody there?or is it some sercect club?
You will need to type better. ;)

I tried to sign up, and they declined activating my account. I was like WTF?

NABR :rolleyes:

There is a very good reason why you all keep getting declined.

Either you can't type, you have a free email address, or you were ####ing up somewhere along the the application process.

If you are ####ing up before you even join, then we surely don't want you in there.

Tony
DSMu4ia
Proud NABR member of 4 years.

turbolaserAWDrs said:
I tried to sign up, and they declined activating my account. I was like WTF?

NABR :rolleyes:
This will NOT turn into a bashing thread. Follow the rules signing up and you should be fine.

I had an account but hadn't used it in a while and I think they purge inactive accounts. I might sign up again if they will let me.

NABR doesnt mess around. If you dont spell or write correctly then they will give you the boot, no if and or buts, just gone. They also dont like stupid questions or newbie type questions so be careful and make sure you have a well thought out question before posting. If you think this is to much then I will advise you not to join. These are the big guns in the DSM world. Everything you want to do they did years ago so keep that in mind and be respectful. Try emailing the admin's and see what they have to say, but with the grammar you have already displayed I doubt they will accept you. Either way, good luck.

I just go there to read and search.
I honestly would never ask a question there until you're running like 11's or under.
Since they went public, they would probaly start stopping new accounts if people start flooding that place w/ "venting BOV" questions or something.

cuttheduck said:
, they would probaly start stopping new accounts if people start flooding that place w/ "venting BOV" questions or something.
I wish we could do that. :laugh:

LandoAWD said:
I wish we could do that. :laugh:

So do I... is there any way we could make the background of the forums the rules, like a not-so-subliminal message?

:p

LandoAWD said:
:nervously looks around:

You should get a custom 'Moderator' tag.

'Big Brother', perhaps?

;) <3

They are tough on alot of stuff.
1. Proper Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling.
2. You Need to choose a screen name that is professional.
3. When You set up the account you need to set it so that your email is viewable.
4. Read The Rules
5. Follow the rules to a Tee.
6. If in doubt, read the rules again.
7. Don't be thin skinned.

I still haven't posted as i'm not running 12s or below; but there is alot-no, a few metric tons of useful info on that site without a bunch of "Yo hOw dO i vENt MY BoV?"

My $.02

I don't mind not being able to sign up for NABR's forums, but I don't like that I can't VIEW anything they post. If they're that dead on with their stuff, I don't see why they won't share that knowledge with the rest of us sub 11 second newbs.

Quasimondo said:
I don't mind not being able to sign up for NABR's forums, but I don't like that I can't VIEW anything they post. If they're that dead on with their stuff, I don't see why they won't share that knowledge with the rest of us sub 11 second newbs.

They used to have a public and private board. Anyone could look at the public board and get information, but you had to be accepted to the private board. I am not sure why they changed but I know they have a good reason. If you get a chance to look its kinda cool to see all the big guys, like John Shepard, posting.

i think its pretty cool how there is so much information in that place especially with the "top guns" posting there and what not. BUT, i think its stupid how some of these idiots go on there and say things like, "But, i'm an FNG (####in new guy) so i'm worth less then shit." Um, kiss ass much for the internet? Lots of peeps can use the info and its cool that there is no bs, but its kinda like wow though.

Stuff like "1g wing" or "venting BOV, car dies" is the reason people go to Nabr.

Also not having to put up with people be so lazy they can capitolise "I" :shhh:

Really, you have to have thick skin on nabr. If youre an FNG, thank your stars you're allowed on there..All the older guys wont accept you cause some even had to write damn essays to get in and get vouched for.

-Dallas J

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back