The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

N-E 1 have a 2G AT Tranny for sale?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j0hnniz

Probationary Member
Mar 28, 2004
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Like the subject says...a good working one. I have one but its about to die, so don't send me ones about to die. Also, if it's already built (IPT parts, etc) that's cool too. I really need a 2G GST AT tranny.

actually , im thinkin of parting out my car . I'll post link got to go find it. And IPT is no more than 30 min. from and can have work done to it if you want before i ship. LMK

On a similar subject, if anyone has 2G transmission cores that they want to get rid of, I need a couple for a project that I'm working on.

They definitely don't need to work, but they need to be intact with no holes, cracks, bay windows, etc.

I can be contacted at [email protected]

-John

John - actually that would be a good option sionce i spoke to you about my awd tranny upgrades, but the fwd is in good condition, I dunno
maybe we can work something out. I gotta call you.
later, steve

Originally posted by STECARS
John - actually that would be a good option sionce i spoke to you about my awd tranny upgrades, but the fwd is in good condition, I dunno
maybe we can work something out. I gotta call you.
later, steve

Well an AWD is what I need right now, but a FWD is worth something.

-John

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back