The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

My wife wants me too sell it :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nihojin

Probationary Member
Jun 23, 2021
Beaverton, Oregon
I have a 1997 eclipse rs I know I know it’s not a gsx and it never will be I had a gsx and loved it but wanted too do something a little different so I went and got a 420a but man I did not expect the extreme pit of hell I was crawling into. Trying too find any parts for this car is awful so please if you know of anyone with a short block please let me know have too have it running in a couple of weeks or she might be sold or scrapped and I do not want that!

I still don't understand how finding parts for the car is "awful". I've been able to find every part I've ever need for mine, OEM or aftermarket. Of course I've had small hiccups here and there but never went without the part I needed.

I still don't understand how finding parts for the car is "awful". I've been able to find every part I've ever need for mine, OEM or aftermarket. Of course I've had small hiccups here and there but never went without the part I needed.
Thats probably cause you have most of the parts hiding in your garage.:D

This is perhaps one of the most critical yet undiscussed aspects of vintage car ownership. Getting the spouse to also throw logic and practicality out the window for “a car”. This is why minivans sold so well; they make way more sense. And what may work for me probably won’t help others (not that I have any magic secrets). You might have to budget extra time and money, and efforts into every repair for “damage control”. Massage is often well received....
in the end, no matter how much pleasure you derive from the car, it’s not the same as, well, you get it.

i high school i made the girls pay for every thing, with their ass..

If you spend time working on your car, the problem is she is jealous of your car. Ive had bitches get jealous of a radar detector cause when it powered up the radar detector would say something , cant rememeber what exactly but it had a female voice.

let homie show you the perfect response to any woman thats trippin

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Some time ago while shopping for furniture my now ex-wife gave her opinion with the words ' Trust me" to which I answered " No Way "
She asked why and I said " Look who your married..
The furniture guy lost it... I think she`s still trying to figure that one out...
One way to get by the wife is to buy her flowers or some thing you know she likes.. do this out of the blue and see what happens....
P/S ...Here I am giving advice with two failed marriages ....kind of an oxymoron don`t ya think ...

I have a 1997 eclipse rs I know I know it’s not a gsx and it never will be I had a gsx and loved it but wanted too do something a little different so I went and got a 420a but man I did not expect the extreme pit of hell I was crawling into. Trying too find any parts for this car is awful so please if you know of anyone with a short block please let me know have too have it running in a couple of weeks or she might be sold or scrapped and I do not want that!
Sell your wife LOL jkjk

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back