The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

My Uncle a free man again

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah, well, we're all far too lazy to force them to be honest.

The words of our founding fathers fall on deaf ears.

if im not mistaken you can sue them back well i heard this story long time ago but i think the guy went to jail for 20-30 years in jail and the government payed him:notgood:

is that our tax at work:mad:

up here in canada a man was held in prison mistakenly for 30 years....they released him recently.... he missed the growing up of his grandchildren and his own kids... he ended up sueing for a couple million and won the case.... less to say it is a mistake by all people and hey watch the cop dissing boys future cop here

a few years back some guy in WI was finally let out of jail for rape. DNA cleared him. He was in the process of suing the state for millions and then next thing you know he and his nephew goes and kills a lady.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back