The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

My turbo got stolen need some advise

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian O Conner

10+ Year Contributor
May 8, 2011
Sheridan, Indiana
I hooked up with this women online. She was 31 years old and she stayed at my house for about a week. Not very knowledgeable of cars. She was talking and texting this guy. When she fell asleep I took her phone and the guy was sending her pictures of himself saying that he loved her and stuff. I confronted her and she got mad of course but after that I walked to my buddys house and asked him for advise when I got back she was still there and wanted to go out in the garage and see what I was doing. I walked out there and she was out there to. She randomly said that she needed to use the restroom and when I walked back in after 5 minutes my laptop was stolen, my car dvd player in the box was gone and my Garret GT3582R turbo was stolen and she was gone. I contacted the police and she had a warrant for theft and they told me to get them the serial number and check for pawn shops. My thing is this where I live and neighboring towns nobody is into tuner cars and there is no real car enthusiast. So I doubt shell find a guy to sell that to. Anyways guys I need some support here any advise helpful and any stories will definitely make me feel better and any advise on how to avoid situations would be great.

Are you serious!
Sounds like this guy got robbed from online dating. She met up with him and had her guy friend waiting. They put him at gun point and took all his money and pin number. This was in my town.

Got what you deserved. Most of us haven't forgotten your attitude in previous posts and all the dumb things you say and now apparently the dumb decisions you make. Please leave the DSM world, we have no need for people like you representing us.

Got what you deserved. Most of us haven't forgotten your attitude in previous posts and all the dumb things you say and now apparently the dumb decisions you make. Please leave the DSM world, we have no need for people like you representing us.

Thank you.

OP. I would take this as a sign from the man upstairs.

I hooked up with this women online. She was 31 years old and she stayed at my house for about a week. Not very knowledgeable of cars. She was talking and texting this guy. When she fell asleep I took her phone and the guy was sending her pictures of himself saying that he loved her and stuff. I confronted her and she got mad of course but after that I walked to my buddys house and asked him for advise when I got back she was still there and wanted to go out in the garage and see what I was doing. I walked out there and she was out there to. She randomly said that she needed to use the restroom and when I walked back in after 5 minutes my laptop was stolen, my car dvd player in the box was gone and my Garret GT3582R turbo was stolen and she was gone. I contacted the police and she had a warrant for theft and they told me to get them the serial number and check for pawn shops. My thing is this where I live and neighboring towns nobody is into tuner cars and there is no real car enthusiast. So I doubt shell find a guy to sell that to. Anyways guys I need some support here any advise helpful and any stories will definitely make me feel better and any advise on how to avoid situations would be great.

:tease::tease::tease: LOL you made my morning! Well Brian, I suggest you call Dom, Letty and Mia and go get your shiznit back ROFL

Mi"sma;153214186 said:
Sounds like a s*** streak of luck there...

All you can hope is she is infact dumb enough to pawn a turbo haha.

You really think "luck" has anything to do with it? I'd say it's a form of mental retardation.

STD test, no shit...

Actually it's no piss, or no piss without burning :D

$1 says she sold the garrett to a drug dealer for $50 worth of crack cocaine.

You shouldn't hook up with prostitutes off of backpage.com.

For future reference, take their shoes when you meet up. They cant run without shoes.

Is this guy for real. There is no ####ing way you came up with that tag a decade after that movie came out. Seems like your an easy target.

Jesus H Christ. I really don't know what else to say.... Except go talk to whiplash. He loves you Brian.

Subscribed!

At the same time I read this, the sun peeked from behind the clouds. Coincidence?

Seriously.. user name of "Brian O Connor" and looking at some of his post history is like the work of andy kaufman. How has this guy not been hit with the banhammer just on the principle of the matter? LOL

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Brian, I would ADVISE you, to seek the ADVICE of professionals...

And no HAN doesn't count...

I'd first start by breaking into Hectors garage to see if my she took my turbo there. No telling if he was behind it or not, ever since he had those suspicious looking spoon engines in there before race wars i would suspect it was something he setup.

Shouldn't you be fixing the welds on your intake manifold and replacing the floor pan before you start buying big turbos.

Also, there are two things in this world you should NEVER trust; A women, and a fart. Trust either one of those two and you'll likely be covered in shit

I'm embarrassed for this guy, that's it. YOUR OFF THE CASE O CONNOR!

Those will break the speed limit in first gear!

I know who did it but, I ant never narked on nobody.

Hahahahah. What? You don't think he can buy his own shrimp?

It's ok, just sell some of your NAWS, because you have it all....

It's between 40 weight and 50 weight - get your quotes right :toobad:

ROFL

I'm glad you liked it so much to remember :barf:

Next time il even put them in "quotations" to make them official ;)

Here's one for you.

Really never got into this area but now I am going to. Did not know a better area to put this discussion. With the GT3582R turbo I have and my head modifications what would be a good redline RPM? could my engine handle 9000 rpm?

Not anymore you dont

It's between 40 weight and 50 weight - get your quotes right :toobad:

ROFL

Haha

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back