The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

My turbo build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95VENG

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 5, 2012
Gilbert, Arizona
Sorry for beating a dead horse. Looked through forums and cant find a strait forward answer. I am turbo charging my 420A. I bought most of my part but, am wondering if im missing anything(Besides 4G63) here is what i have so far:
-57trim turbo with manifold
-255 walbro
-adjustible fpr
-440cc injectors
-intercooler
-BOV
-38mm Wastegate
-Missing link
-Cometic head gasket
-Arp Headbolts

and since its an auto and gonna keep it that way, have rebuilt trans with shift kit and 3k stall with lock up. so trans is good.

im planning on tuning later on. i just need this thing drivable for now. Gas in my truck is killing me. Planning on running 8psi or more if possible. I want to go with an fmu and im wondering which fmu to use. i heard 12:1 is that way to go with factory injectors but, since i have the 440s, im kinda stumped any ideas? :D

I see that you don't have intercoolier listed or piping , boost gauge ,tuning solution i.e.-afc, wide band o2 ,fuel pump rewire im sure there is more im not a 420a expert .

I have Boost gauge, A/F gauge, i had planned on running 8 psi of boost with a fmu till i can get some cash together to run megasquirt

i got the trans and engine complete. just gotta get them in the car and do the plumming for the intercooler. will be putting more pics up as soon as i am finished with it.

it is man not too extreme but will do just enough. i cant wait to get it back out on the road. and start making it out to the meets.

Motor and trans finally in, just got a few minor detaols to finish and shell be ready to fire up and drive. I uploaded a few pics to check out the progress. Let me know what u think so far

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back