The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

my step bro turn me down

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOL I bet your the only 1g in your town, am I correct?

Only 1g awd from what I've seen. There's a white 1g gs that some older guy drives LOL. I waved to him the other day. He waved back :hellyeah:

His car has a 2.5L pile of crap 4 cyl, them things come in the shop 24/7 ticking and making all kinds of noises. Nissan makes some crappy 4 cyl these days.

better to sell your car and get a turbo gst/gsx, more power right from the get go

Bucci is one person (not taking away from anything he's done), there are thousands of people going faster on AWD.

There is a reason for that.

I can't believe you'd say Nissans are slow. One of the fastest cars I've seen is my buddies 264 cammed SR swapped S13. It handles amazing as well. I have a lot of respect for the SR20.

I can't believe you'd say Nissans are slow. One of the fastest cars I've seen is my buddies 264 cammed SR swapped S13. It handles amazing as well. I have a lot of respect for the SR20.

Believe it
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
LOL

Nissans pretty good though almost had a 91 hatch 240 as a first car. I'd be a drift nut if it was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not just them, but the 95-99 rust buckets with cocked wheels also also. Next.

Lol exactly neglected rust buckets. Your car has some more hp, along with more weight. With you in the its over 3600lbs. The only thing you'd beat is t25 car.

Have fun paying for that cvt when it out goes out. They aren't cheap. Even from a scrapyard.

Lol exactly neglected rust buckets. Your car has some more hp, along with more weight. With you in the its over 3600lbs. The only thing you'd beat is t25 car.

Have fun paying for that cvt when it out goes out. They aren't cheap. Even from a scrapyard.

All kidding aside, I've never pysically raced anybody in this car, only toyed with them. The only cars that ever try to mess with me are civics and Scions :confused: Odd considering once I step on it I leave them 100 yards behind me in a matter of seconds.

Although the car is a bit sluggish off the start, from 20 to about 100mph, this car is a total beast :rocks:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back