The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

my ricey request for help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greyforestgst

20+ Year Contributor
May 10, 2002
san antonio, Texas
im on my seemingly neverending search for a 5" wide dsm sticker to put on my back windshield.
just dsm, nothing else, in the dsm font (like on top of page, but authentic) and in red.

attached is the best i could get from anything in the web. anyone have a high resolution version of this logo, or know where i can just outright buy the damn thing?

Attachments

• dsm.gif
    dsm.gif
    1.8 KB · Views: 219
looks like you'd have to have it made, it doesnt cost that much to have a vynel sticker done..

www.decalkits.com
Their pretty good & cheap. Plus, you can design your own custom graphics for no extra cost. I just recently ordered a set of dragons for my sides & a MISUNDAZTOOD window viser. Pics soon.:cool:

Originally posted by Misundaztood
www.decalkits.com
Their pretty good & cheap. Plus, you can design your own custom graphics for no extra cost. I just recently ordered a set of dragons for my sides & a MISUNDAZTOOD window viser. Pics soon.:cool:

I bought a TRD and VTEC sticker for my DSM on there, just kidding, actually that site is cooler than I thought it would be. Although, they do have a carbon fiber sticker for your hood, oh well.

This is the image that was used for the Club DSM window stickers for the Wisconsin and Chicago chapters; you might be able to adapt this for your application.

Attachments

• stickerfinal.jpg
    stickerfinal.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 135
Originally posted by fastplant

I bought a TRD and VTEC sticker for my DSM on there, just kidding, actually that site is cooler than I thought it would be. Although, they do have a carbon fiber sticker for your hood, oh well.

I may look into the cf sticker for my hood and my spoiler. OMG Those 2 pieces look like crap. Poor car was kept out in the sun for too long by previous owner. :mad:

Until I can get the real thing.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back