The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

My old 2G

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IMG_0042.JPG
IMG_0044.JPG
IMG_0048.JPG

Found some pics from back in the day. My buddy painted his gsx with 3kgt yellow. I was the worst photographer ever LOL. Pic of my first car, 94 integra gsr.

0A5C8A62-70A3-4E85-A34D-40CCD9887B04.jpeg

056F0706-D2BC-47EC-848B-80A1FFB5C301.jpeg

D42DFC1B-41EA-4703-B072-D2385B195A75.jpeg

4BCB6493-F01C-4E1A-B9CD-F7758FC5B21D.jpeg

I was checking out the engine bay pic you got there. It looks like you were running the 1g Intake manifold I did the same on mine. I also saw the greddy fmic its identical to mine. Was yours also stainless steel? My IC plumbing is also stainless. Only difference I see is the section connected to the TB elbow. Mine is the black braided silicone hose.

I was checking out the engine bay pic you got there. It looks like you were running the 1g Intake manifold I did the same on mine. I also saw the greddy fmic its identical to mine. Was yours also stainless steel? My IC plumbing is also stainless.
Jeff. It was 6 bolt swapped a few years before I sold it. It did have greddy fmic and charge pipes that came with the kit. Bov was greddy also. Funny story, brought it home from the dyno and didn’t have the front bumper on. Some Jack@ss stole my fmic, all the gauges, apexi safc and my tools all because my brothers friend parked his stock s2k in front of the garage. I was so fing pissed. Cost me over 2k to buy everything again.

I have that same shift knob just sitting in my garage. Love that big ole shiny bastard.
I went through about 4 different ones before finally settling on this one 😂

Fp green w external wg off the manifold.
Oh, I'm not familiar with FP products i dont think i have ever purchased parts by them. The WG looks alot like my HKS external WG. The actuator housing looks different. What type of exhaust manifold flange did the Green use? Were you maxed out on power on that turbo?

The wg is old school tial. It was welded to the stock manifold. Probably had a little more I can get out of that turbo but my knowledge back then was limited and e85 wasn’t available. Certain Sunoco gas station did have 116 at the pump back then which you can image wasn’t cheap. I’m sure it could of made more power with just those. Shoot, I didn’t even a afpr on that set up.

I got my certificate to do state inspections in Tx. I use to do them some 5 years ago. Im passing all the DSMs 😆🤘🏻
Hell yeah Lorenzo!! I’m lucky. Ohio got rid of state inspections a few years ago. You gotta keep a distance of some of the cars you see on road here 😭

The wg is old school tial. It was welded to the stock manifold. Probably had a little more I can get out of that turbo but my knowledge back then was limited and e85 wasn’t available. Certain Sunoco gas station did have 116 at the pump back then which you can image wasn’t cheap. I’m sure it could of made more power with just those. Shoot, I didn’t even a afpr on that set up.
We used to put the 116 in my buddies rx7 years ago. They shoot some killer fireballs even being completely factory LOL. Yeah man that gas was obscenely priced for sure.

Hell yeah Lorenzo!! I’m lucky. Ohio got rid of state inspections a few years ago. You gotta keep a distance of some of the cars you see on road here 😭
I didn't know about state inspections until way later in my adult life. Pretty sure 90% of my fellow Hoosiers still have no idea that other states have vehicle road worthy standards🤣

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back