The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G My newest dyno numbers 801whp 608tq bc 276 cams

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is the graph overlay of the two cam options at the same boost level?

Are you getting some wheel spin or some ignition break up? Both graphs look a little "bumpy" for smoothing at 5.

Nice numbers BTW! Glad that 6266 is working for you.

Is the graph overlay of the two cam options at the same boost level?

Are you getting some wheel spin or some ignition break up? Both graphs look a little "bumpy" for smoothing at 5.

Nice numbers BTW! Glad that 6266 is working for you.
Yeah the graph is an overlay of the bc272 vs bc276 cams same boost level. Na its not getting any wheel spin but it did misfire twice during the pull as indicated by the dips in the graph. Thanks.

Last edited:
Nice work, that is sick power.
Thanks. Someone wanted me to post my 3rd gear pull. this pull was to my reline of 8850rpm. I wanted to show how wicked 3rd gear is and how much the loading of the dyno on 4th gear affects the upper rpm power band causing it to drop off. Also I was only able to build 36psi in 3rd gear the dyno doesn't load it enough to build anything higher. I don't know if this the case with other dynos or not but this pull is 36psi.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Nice numbers Keltalon, been watching your progress. Damn, I would have thought the -6 lines would be at about full capacity on E85, good shit. You still rocking a Walbro 450 and BAP? What injectors are you running?

Nice numbers Keltalon, been watching your progress. Damn, I would have thought the -6 lines would be at about full capacity on E85, good sh**. You still rocking a Walbro 450 and BAP? What injectors are you running?
Yeah still rocking the kenne belle boost a pump, walbro 450s, fic 2150cc injectors and a 140 amp alternator. Just for the record I only ran a complete -6 feed line I left the stock return line as is. My reasoning was simple, why would I need a bigger return line, heck my problem was the car was not enough fuel in the first place and since the car would be using most of the fuel that the -6 would be delivering at wot, there would be minimal fuel to return to the tank. So when I installed the -6 feed, when all looked good at idle I knew I would be good at wot!

How does it feel to WOT after 80mph. Haha I bet u still get wheels pin at those power levels.
Awesome man.
Post #8 has a video that gives you an idea. The car rips 4th gear to 8000 rpm and at the same time hauling, when I shift to 5th it only drops back to 145 and quickly recovers in just seconds. I am still waiting for a spot to open in this year 1/2 mile event I get the feeling that they don't want the dsm in it here in Ga a few of these guys know about the car.

Okay I was ask to post the rpm graph of the bc276vsbc272. I posted speed plot earlier which had the bump in torque curve and it caused confusion.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Congratulations you have set the bar high you are an inspiration to all the little guys to shoot for the stars along the way you might realized your dreams mine is 700hp

Congratulations you have set the bar high you are an inspiration to all the little guys to shoot for the stars along the way you might realized your dreams mine is 700hp
Thanks Andrew! If any little guy need any input from me i
I am all ears. I will help where I can for sure!! :)

Rolling burnout.... Still waiting over on link fourms. Hahaha put the cyclone intake back on and up the record a bit hahaah

I'll post some
Pix of the 276/276 since mine are in a bag in the trunk of the 2g, i think they are definitely the new hotness. I'm gonna try and install these before dustin releases them to the world.[DOUBLEPOST=1407889158][/DOUBLEPOST]This should be everything he has in his head :thumb: smart guy. ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    959.3 KB · Views: 129
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    829.9 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
That's pretty awesome. May I ask how you have the Boost a Pump set up? It looks like you can vary the amount of extra voltage it gives. Just curious.
Well the one I have is a fixed voltage unit. 17.5 volts anytime the car sees anything above 3 psi. This keeps the boost a pump from being on 100 percent of the time for it has a tendency to get hot and loses it effectiveness.[DOUBLEPOST=1407965184][/DOUBLEPOST]
Really inspired now kel, nice chat today, thanks for the advice and help soon to come on my new build.
No problem anytime![DOUBLEPOST=1407965340][/DOUBLEPOST]
Rolling burnout.... Still waiting over on link fourms. Hahaha put the cyclone intake back on and up the record a bit hahaah

I'll post some
Pix of the 276/276 since mine are in a bag in the trunk of the 2g, i think they are definitely the new hotness. I'm gonna try and install these before dustin releases them to the world.[DOUBLEPOST=1407889158][/DOUBLEPOST]This should be everything he has in his head :thumb: smart guy. ;)
Yeah get those cams in soon.

Awesome!!!!!!, BC272, ciclone, -6an....
You did it man, that DD must be very funny jajaja

Awesome!!!!!!, BC272, ciclone, -6an....
You did it man, that DD must be very funny jajaja
Yeah I made 685whp with the old bc cyclone setup as was stated above I am currently running a jmf street smim and a larger bc 276 cam.

Okay just a little update. I purchased myself a set of DDS axels and can't wait to put them on. I also made a few fine adjustments and don't be surprised if the dyno numbers increase, I think they will. Over a year now and the engine and transmission Is holding up just fine!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back