The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

My new toy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

that looks sweet :thumb:

KlipzSpyderGST said:
That's what I am looking into right now, is it too much bike?

Let me know, Not really interested in an R6, seems like everyone and their grandma has one.

Shit man the get a honda cbr600rr, those are sexy bike's but they are under powered to me. But don't sleep on that r6 cause they are this years best 600 class bike, but that doesn't mean you have to get that bike becasue basically when your on the street, it all comes down to rider.

KlipzSpyderGST said:
That's what I am looking into right now, is it too much bike?

Let me know, Not really interested in an R6, seems like everyone and their grandma has one.

I don't think its to much bike. As long as you respect it and don't get to throttle happy.
It handles great, and 1st & 2nd it will lift the front wheel no problem. Which is why I
ordered some lowering links. That will keep the wheel on the ground :thumb:

Are you looking at GSXRs in specific or just a bike?

hey KlipzSpyderGST, is this your first bike or what? If you want that new r6 than go for it but it's not slow by any means nor would i recommend it as your first bike. But if you do get it as your first bike just take your time and you should be fine as long as you a respect the bike.

I would like to know if it would be your first bike or not.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back