The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

My new toy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swing lo

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 23, 2003
Jacksonville, Florida
Been a long time since i have posted here but just thought i'd share my new found adrenaline rush. Any other riders here?

Attachments

• ninja_1.jpg
    ninja_1.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 598
  • ninja_2.jpg
    ninja_2.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 589
  • ninja_3.jpg
    ninja_3.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 585
No, this is a car forum. Just playin, looks real nice. I always loved the looks of thoes things, but I like something between me and the road. :thumb:

yep i ride i have an 05 R6 there awesome. nice looking bike what year is that 01-02? 600 or 1000

Thanks for the compliments. The bike is a 2003 ninja zx-6r 636cc. This bike handles so well and the weight is very nice. Next mod will be polished lips, frame, and swingarm.

swing lo said:
Thanks for the compliments. The bike is a 2003 ninja zx-6r 636cc. This bike handles so well and the weight is very nice. Next mod will be polished lips, frame, and swingarm.

I have an 03 gsxr 750. I think you should consider a black powder coat as well. It would look real nice.

i know theres gonna be a couple of haters around here But i got a Busa. 05 Limited Edition, dubble bubble, Brock Pipes, power commander, MH undertail W/ integrated Taillights

nice bike... i've got the same pipe on my F4i, high mount CF canister but i think your canister is titanium. you can also get anodized gold for wheel color to go with the gold forks.
and there's definitely nothing wrong with a busa. that's a real crotch rocket that'll bring you way past 200mph
FourG63 97GST said:
stealthy :thumb: , I like
yamaha?
it's a kawasaki.

swing lo said:
Been a long time since i have posted here but just thought i'd share my new found adrenaline rush. Any other riders here?

What the hell is that 3G doing back there?? :nono:

Im kidding, nice bike man. I'm moving to Arizona in 2 weeks, that will be my first purchase getting down there. Im looking at a Suzuki 600. Or If I can find a nice R6 i'll jump on it. :rocks:

swing lo said:
Hey there's nothing wrong if you like going fast in a straight line but i'll get ya on the track :thumb:

yeah the bike is just to heavy to try to take fast twisties, but as soon as the bike is back up and on the straight im gone ...... till you catch back up in the next corner diven deep in the turn at 90mph and im walkin it through ROFL

but im a big guy and just feel more comfy on the big busa :thumb:

Turbo_Frog said:
What the hell is that 3G doing back there?? :nono:

Im kidding, nice bike man. I'm moving to Arizona in 2 weeks, that will be my first purchase getting down there. Im looking at a Suzuki 600. Or If I can find a nice R6 i'll jump on it. :rocks:

ah man that's my boy's daily driver. I also agree that since having the bike i don't really think about my dsm anymore WTF

Just picked up mine today 02 GSXR600 :sneaky:

Ride home sucked ass. First time on a sport bike on the street, and it started
to rain about 5min after I started to ride home. Good experience I guess.
I'll post some pics as soon as I was it. LOL!

Very clean ZX-6 man! Like the look. Are the Ninjas still the most powerful 600 in it's class? It always was back in the 90's when I used to ride my FXR600. :confused:

The ninja's are technically the most powerful but the way there making bikes these days, there all about the same really. Even with the liter bikes, there all pretty close. Now when it comes to the street it's all on the rider. I know people that could beat my 636 with a 600 becasue of skills. But the new zx-6rr are nice ass bikes. I like the gsxr's, and the r6 as well.

And i just got caught in the rain yesterday and i was pissed!!!!!! Especially since i had a race take-off on the back (track tire). Everytime i get caught in the rain i have to wash the bike down the next day and re-lube the chain, but that's just me though.

I've got a CBR 950... it's my baby..... I love it more than my DSM....

Mostly because it doesn't break on me =\

darkness_fallz said:
I've got a CBR 950... it's my baby..... I love it more than my DSM....

Mostly because it doesn't break on me =\
950? don't you mean 954? there's the CBR900RR, CBR929RR and then CBR954RR. now there's the new CBR1000RR that comes in a very nice REPSOL edition.

take a picture of your so-called CBR950 and school on how it looks like...

cbr 950 WTF never heard of that 1 either. i have a CBR 900RR that i haven't ridden in 10 months or so. Getting painted. need to go start her up though :coy:

CYCLONE said:
LOL!

Its a 600 and I just got it 2 weeks ago,

That's what I am looking into right now, is it too much bike?

Let me know, Not really interested in an R6, seems like everyone and their grandma has one.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back