The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

My new ride - no, not a DSM, sorry

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mezzio

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 10, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
Picked up a new ride a couple weeks ago, a 2009 Suzuki Boulevard m90. I traded my GSXR 750 for it, unfortunately, with as fun as the gixxer was, my body couldn't handle the position. Got the bike with 0 miles on the clock, for $12k out the door including prepaid maintenance (which pays for itself after the 1st service tuneup), and 60 month extended warranty.

Since I feel some of you who don't ride swing off sport bike nuts, here's a couple pix of what I traded to appease you:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

and for the real riders who don't care what one rides, as long as they do, where's my new beast

it's comfortable, and that's all I care about at the moment... I may buy another sportbike in the future, if I do I'm going with an Aprilia RSV4R - nothing wrong with the GSXR, I just have a hard on for that bike :)

I'm looking for an M109R rear wheel so I can slap a 260 rear tire on it, I already have new grips and a 2.5" lowering kit on the way... once the break in is done I'm gonna get a PC5 fuel controller, stealth intake kit and cobra swept exhaust, should put me pretty close to 100 rear wheel torque. if it doesn't, I'll find a way to get it.

I guess since this is a DSM site, here's my 95 gst :p

need a nut for the lower control arm and a radiator hose:( oh well, it's summer, who needs a cage :)

Last edited by a moderator:
that thing looks nice man, congratulations. But if i every get a bike ill be a "blue gsxr" so sexy.

In all honesty, if I didn't have this nerve damage in my shoulder and knees, I would have kept it, but it came to a point it just wasn't worth it to ride the gixxer anymore when I would spend more time recovering than I did riding... this new cruiser keeps me on 2 wheels, and almost no pain when I'm done with long rides... the seat is a tad hard though so my ass falls asleep, but that's a simple fix.

A used bike for $12K! Wow, bikes are getting expensive.

A used bike for $12K! Wow, bikes are getting expensive.

I doubt it was used with 0 miles its probably been seting at the dealer unsold. For some reason people want the newest model. Then a few sit in crates for a few years and get brought out at low low prices just to get it out of stock. I almost bought one this way.

0 miles is used?:idontknow:

suzuki still has a ton of unsold 2009 stock, hence why they didnt produce any 2010 models, any 2010 model released in other countries other than here were just rebadged 2009's. even though it's technically it's 2 years old, it's still a new bike, so slightly under MSRP was paid... $1300 for prepaid maintenance and $1100 for a 60 month extended warranty plus about $1000 for freight, taxes and title, I only paid $8600 for it:thumb:

Even so, a newer model might be $15k. Didn't know you could spend that much on a Japanese bike.

oh yeah, the m109r is $14499... which is still $5000 cheaper than a comparable HD, and a million times more reliable ROFL :hellyeah:

I think your new bike is nice, it looks comfortable and at the same time doesn't scream "I need leather and a long beard"

Congrats :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back