The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

My New Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Widgmaster

Supporting VIP
Aug 24, 2018
Sarnia, ON_Canada
I plan on building a small electric car using this fiberglass body and one of those mobile scooters .. It will have a horn , lights .reverse ECT ... Will be legal for me to use on the street just like the boomer buggies

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

What kind of bad ass interior is it gonna have Larry? :aha:
You know it needs a profile right??? :sneaky:

I`m going to do it up just like Stuart Little`s car...Like in this video clip.... Also I have Stuart`s complete costume and I made the head for it..
This is my friends car... He would go crazy if I did it up as a replica ..

You're so talented Larry! That is going to be a neat little project, I can't wait to see it. What for a chassis? You think a scooter is enough or maybe a gocart frame setup?

I have a mobility cart all ready to drop the body on.. It will be perfect for what I am doing...

Okay.... you can stop laughing now.....I am sure the kids are going to love seeing Stuart Little driving down the street .... LOL

That makes me smile Larry! You have a hell of a head for design and function and boy do you look the part with the mask on, that looks so like Stuart!!! :thumb:

I guess I should make a profile for this little project ... I see dune buggies and stuff like that so I think I will . Here`s a pic of the wheels I bought from Princess Auto . I repaired a guys wind lace in a 1961 Chevy Brookwood and he bought me the tires and rims.. Decent .

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back