The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

My New Car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

13secGST

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 1, 2002
San Luis Obispo, California
Hey guys...well I found one...going to pick it up saturday...just got excited and decided I'd show you guys my new ride (before its even mine :shhh: :D )

Also..I'll get new, better pics once I actually own it...but it is basically mine, just need to transfer funds.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid120/p6a83e55de9ae8c848bd55fc770f9f2d0/f8670b92.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid120/pf59af3c06c98dad36f6d19ca7dc6e447/f8670b91.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid120/pc762097264209316d24c2508f02775f1/f8670b8e.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid120/pe92b6ac47dc85ca6a226524050cd18bd/f8670b8b.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid120/p77d6595391a044ded6cc931e33a9a60a/f8670b8a.jpg

err...this better work

13secGST said:
Hey guys...well I found one...going to pick it up saturday...just got excited and decided I'd show you guys my new ride (before its even mine :shhh: :D )

Also..I'll get new, better pics once I actually own it...but it is basically mine, just need to transfer funds.

X

in other words, cant see the pictures

damn...you guys are serious...shit...I can see them fine...I guess its because the website the guy loaded them on you need a user account/pass to view them?

Well at least give us some details since we can't see anything.

I did copy and paste...hmm...so I edited and put the links there (I got the links from the picture properties)

Anyway...I'll try to get this figured out, but if you cant see. Its a Silverstone 2000 S2000 Black Interior, clear sidemarkets, smoked front turn signals in headlights, dropped an inch...just a fun little s2k... 39000 miles

Click and drag the links into the address bar, it does wonders. Sweet ride. Roadsters own.

Toshiro said:
Click and drag the links into the address bar, it does wonders. Sweet ride. Roadsters own.

So you're able to see them now? Cool...

Hey man congrats on the new ride ! and thanks for the acf........THIS MAN IS A GOOD SELLER :thumb: I mean that......Ill get you that 7 bucks here by the ind of the week. anyways good luck with the new car and i lets get some pics up here that work...how can i talk mine never work either.. :p

EclipseTrbo420A said:
Hey man congrats on the new ride ! and thanks for the acf........THIS MAN IS A GOOD SELLER :thumb: I mean that......Ill get you that 7 bucks here by the ind of the week. anyways good luck with the new car and i lets get some pics up here that work...how can i talk mine never work either.. :p

Hey thanks for the compliment man...I always try to be honest, with people and make sure that they are happy...customer service you know ;)

anyway, I fixed the pictures (I think)...I tried a couple times using preview and they weren't working and then after I loaded them onto imagestation and viewed the originals, it worked...so I hope they are working for you guys now...let me know if they aren't.

thanx guys.

ohh, and I don't have the high reving beast yet...like I said, I got excited and decided to let you guys know, I'm picking it up tomorrow at 10am. I'll let you guys know.

-Eric-

Ok...I'm sick of this. What is a good site I can go to, to upload images for free that will ALWAYS work...I hate imagestation.

13secGST said:
Hey thanks for the compliment man...I always try to be honest, with people and make sure that they are happy...customer service you know ;)

anyway, I fixed the pictures (I think)...I tried a couple times using preview and they weren't working and then after I loaded them onto imagestation and viewed the originals, it worked...so I hope they are working for you guys now...let me know if they aren't.

thanx guys.

ohh, and I don't have the high reving beast yet...like I said, I got excited and decided to let you guys know, I'm picking it up tomorrow at 10am. I'll let you guys know.

-Eric-

Ok...I'm sick of this. What is a good site I can go to, to upload images for free that will ALWAYS work...I hate imagestation.

sure thing also i use ofoto and uploead them to there then save them to my comp and post from my documents try that...........save to your comp and use the browse button to upload them here :thumb:

awesome !!!
pimp ride eric :thumb:
should take me out for a ride sometime when you're back :p

Mr96GSX408 said:
awesome !!!
pimp ride eric :thumb:
should take me out for a ride sometime when you're back :p

hey...ya, I'm back, I bought it...I'll probably give you a call later today.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back