The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

My new bumper vents

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just got done cutting my bumper up. I've been having some cooling issues and decided to make some vents. It's helped with coolant temps no more heating up. Just wanted to get your thoughts on it.

That's all that matters. Form<function.

And I can tell you from experience: Sometimes you just need a little more airflow through a 2ga bumper.... :D

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/dsm-build-journals/421989-750-95-tsi-awd-panda-continued.html

Scroll the whole way to the bottom of the page. In my opinion theses are the best vents and most functional ive ever seen on a 2g. If I wasnt trying to keep mine a talon I would have done this.

Perfect. Like the black mesh behind it so its an illusion from a distance, good taste.

Just to note: I achieved ~10+* drop in coolant temps just by sealing the sides and top of the IC-condenser-radiator. Otherwise air goes through the IC then flows around the condenser and rad. Ducting is highly UNDER rated way to achieve lower cruise temps. Even idle temps went down cause the fan drew air more efficiently

You should get the STM forward facing turbo piece made of carbon fiber. You could get two and add them in. I think it might make it look a little better...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back