The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

My new 98 Gs-t :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh_92DSM

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 11, 2010
Sparks, Nevada
Hey so my names Josh
heres the low down
Got into DSM's when I got a 92 tsi about 9 or 10 months ago but ended up trading some guy for a 91 crx si it was super clean but it did make me miss the tsi, so I had the crx for awhile untill someone backed into me when my car was parked at work :cry: ended up totaling it through inurance and got about 3700$ out of it which is pretty dang good considering I would have never gotten that much for it if I would have sold it :thumb:! So I looked around and found my new baby that I just got today but it took me around a month to get her cause of insurance people taking days :ohdamn:
I pretty much got a steal out of this in my opinion the dealer wanted 3800 but I got him down to 3500
It's a 1998 Eclipse Gs-t super clean and mostly stock :thumb: (except 3 inch cat back exhaust)
Bonus too the dealer had to do all the service and maintanence upgrades to it and he had receipt proof of everything he did which goes down the line timing belt kit, new coolant, oil, pcv valve, new brakes, resurfaced rotors, plugs and wires, new water pump, new clutch and clutch assembly, clutch slave cylinder, both new o2 sensors the list goes on and on.
So I was pretty excited that it had all that maintained cause that means I don't have to do it now :hellyeah:
Things I would like to do in the near future
-mishimoto radiator and hoses and new thermostat
-defi boost gauge (one in car is junk IMO) and air/fuel gauge
-PR front mount
-3inch downpipe
-tanabe coilovers
-advanti a4 wheels
-front and rear strut bars and better sway bars
-b&m short shifter
but before all that I wanna see about replacing worn vacuum lines replace tranny fluid and diff. fluid, also check axles and all that good suspension junk
I gotta get the side skirts re painted along with the bumper
But I can't tell you how happy I am to have this car I can't wait to start doing this project piece by piece and I ain't cutting corners with this one
anyway no more rambling from me here she is :D:rocks::hellyeah::thumb:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I'll get more pictures soon these are all I got.

Super clean all around wouldn't want it any other way.
She has things that need to be looked at but I drove her all the way from concord,cali back to my home in sparks, nv with no problems :thumb:
I'm truely excited to have this car and i'm gonna have it for a very long time well at least untill I can afford an evo :thumb: Any comments or suggestions you guys have for me will be greatly appreciated! :)

Although my brother doesn't use this forum I figure I might as well share his project car that i'm helping him build
1992 nissan 240sx s13
megan lowering springs, also big ebay exhaust haha with some teal wheels for the win :thumb:
and there may or may not be a sr20 in the engine bay ;):hellyeah: were pretty stocked about this build to !
Her she is she a colorful one :rocks:

Thanks guys much appreciated!
Also if theres anyone on this site that's in the reno/sparks area it would be awesome to meet some new people that are into DSM's let me know!

very nice.. she is clean!

I'm lovestruck and full of jealousy. I'm about to breakdown and get a GST instead of a GSX... I WANT YOUR POWER

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

The GST is fine as long as you don't plan on putting down boo koos of power. The GSX is an awesome car, but my preference would really be the GST for daily driving, GSX for fun weekend car.

Thanks guys! It really was an awesome find it took forever for me to get it but it's been amazing for me so far, only problems is I believe my front main seal is leaking gotta get that replaced and i'm gonna do all new belts while i'm at it then by summer i'm gonna get a set of coilovers then some advanti rims. Then after that i'll see about doing some upgrades to it nothing crazy full header back exhuast possible new turbo (still deciding if I want one) front mount kit, new intake, some defi gauges and re paint those hideous side skirts and bumper. I love awd but this is fine for me now i'm lookin into more of reliable and pure sexiness for the time being as I get older and get more money i'll do a full blown build but for now it looks good and it's gettin me where I need to be in a little style.

Nice find! Looks like mine! Great cars, take care of it. How many miles??

PS: Sweet 240 :rocks:
It's got 155xxx :thumb:
Ya the 240 is bad!:hellyeah:

Ya my family and my race team of DSMs is in Reno. We got like 5 in our group trying to take down Newera LOL Welcome to the correct family :)
I actually know a couple guys in Newera hah what is your race teams name?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back