The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

My new 93 GSX - So Clean!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wow....that thing gives me wood...

"dude, I think I just filled the cup...."

This car must be one of the most famous DSM's ever i've seen this car in so many DSM tribute vids on youtube and i have a white Talon and i want to clean it up as much as i can to make come close to look like as clean as that Eclipse

Someone forgot to tell you (and the previous owner) that all that grit, dirt, oil and grime under the hood forms a protective barrier against untimly engine failure. Get out and dirty that thing up right away!

Post some pics of the interior as Ive been considering a rear seat delete in my 1Gb also.

It desperately needs all suspension bushing all around, as well as ball joints, tie rods, etc. I've already fixed a rear brake caliper issue as well as replaced a shot RF axle.
I'm sure it has much to do with how low the car sits... these cars look nice lowered, but they sure don't like being lowered that much. And they don't handle all that well when lowered that much. Looks nice though ;)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back