The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

My new 93 GSX - So Clean!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOL at the tags on the Flickr page. ;)

"clean"

Immaculate is more accurate.

It is nice to see people not just adding horse power but keeping the car clean there R so many people that just add power and more power and not care what the car looks like. Car looks great good luck with it and keep it in a garage so it stays that way

Deerhunter, please post in English from here on out. Thanks.

Edit: Read the rules, punctuate, and do not take shortcuts like "R" for "are". Don't post in this thread again on this subject.

So, when are we going to the track with it, Dano?

No real plans to track it yet. My insides tumble every time I think about launching with this GVR4 1st gear. And you know me, if I can't go all out, then I won't race it at all, so no "trap speed" runs for me.

But maybe we can get the V3 installed in time, get the boost cranked up and the tune spot on and see what she'll lay down on Buschur's mustang dyno.

I remember that car years ago under a different owner. Not much has changed. And still looks amazing. Great purchase. I am still hunting for another one. But I have been way too picky.

Eh, it's alright..... just kidding :p;) that is one incredible DSM :thumb:

Dan, Please can you get some more pics of the interior, i would love to see those seats and rear seat delete.

Very sick clean looking car, love it!

But why put harnesses in it? Never really understood why people do that. Thats gotta be a pain in the ass :/

Also hope you keep it garaged during the winter :p

Sick find man, that engine bay is outrageous

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back