The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

My new 2G Totaled :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ike102280

Probationary Member
Jul 29, 2013
West Plains, Missouri
I'm really bummed cause some really dumb bi@#! decided to pull out in front of me and stop in the middle of a two lane highway and now my baby is gone. So pissed off!

Attachments

• IMG_20130803_170852.jpg
    IMG_20130803_170852.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 65
I seriously hope you sue her ass for some serious money for STOPPING ON THE HIGHWAY after CUTTING YOU OFF. I hate people sometimes. Seriously though, get a decent lawyer and you can have more than enough money for 2 GSX's.

DAYYYUM!! Sorry to hear and see that. I would buy it back, and find a decent black shell and start swapping some of the salvageable parts over. Again, sorry to hear and see that.

That is unless you get enough to buy a whole different car, then screw buying it back LOL.

Thanks, and trust me, ive already got a good lawyer on this so I should be good. Just sucks cause I just bought it in march and have been putting a lot into it. Guess I have to start all over again.

I'M just glad I didn't have my new paint done

Last edited by a moderator:
Missouri drivers..... Ha just givin ya shit. Maaaaan, i am sad to see that. That car is smooshed. Bad. How are YOU though? Actually dont answer that, im sure you are injured and remember everything you post online can be used as fodder for insurance lawyers. I would take no less than 25k for someithing like that if it happened to mine. Gotta figure not only parts but the cars are getting more and more rare and factor in the labor to assemble it. Its expensive. plus im sure you got hurt so thats worth something.
Sue that bi***. Hard

I'll never forget when someone totalled my car June 26th 2011 is imprinted in my brain forever. There's not much a lawyer can do besides take half of your claim money which is pointless. If the police were involved that's all the insurance needs unless you got hurt. They tried to low ball me for 2k and I showed all of my receipts which I got an extra 3k from that. Be patient is all I can say. If everything thing is done right through the insurance you will get your money's worth back for another car. I was able to buy another car and a grip of parts I was dying to buy. It sucks Alot too I know how you feel. Make sure they give you a rental car until the process is done in your favor that will speed up things because the insurance doesn't want to pay a rental car for more then a month.

That sucks man, I hate to see things like this. Especially when it was someone else's fault, good luck with things and like everyone else said, sue the he11 out of her LOL. :dsm:

Damn bro, that sucks! My 2G got backed into a few weeks ago and its been stressing me out ever since. I'd go insane if that happened to my 2g! These cars are rare enough without being killed by other drivers.
Please sue the s*** out of her for being such an idiot and a neglectful driver. Be sure to get maximum payment, too. Like 30K and up.

Last edited:
Count your blessings. At the end of the day it's just a car. In my professional opinion. You need to go get examined. It could starting hurting a month, heck even years from now. Atleast you where able to get out to take pictures.

Shit can be replaced. You can't. Drive safe and I hope you show that dumb person the error of their ways financially.

Damn dude glad your alright from that wreck, my kuzn had some luck with his big body ass when he totaled his 3rd gen, everyone was surprised he was even alive by looking at the car, that's something I fear is to get in something that bad esecially after putting so much time and dedication to te car, good luck with everything bro.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back