The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Drag Race Build my journey to a 9sec street car

OH91awd

Proven Member
Sep 22, 2011
chillicothe, Ohio
They’re on!

Ran into a couple snags though… can’t find the bolts for the axles and I need to lug nuts for the 18s so I can bolt them down. Already ordered new bolts from extremepsi. Just got to figure out lug nuts. Super easy install otherwise.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Once I get the back finalized I’ll be jacking the front up to get the front studs put in, finish wiring up the bottle heater and I still want to move my post pump filter.

OH91awd

Proven Member
Sep 22, 2011
chillicothe, Ohio
Small weekend update:

Axle bolts came in and got those installed. Also started working on getting the front wheel studs in. Ran into a little hiccup when opening the drivers door. One of the body molding clips mounts broke and let the molding catch the door on the fender pushing it in. On the hunt to find replacements for those

Back on her feet.

Was told the front studs would be the hardest. These were easier than the rears were.

Got to find some Of these guys.

Rain kind of put a halt on working on the car more. Going to get a date setup to take the car to get an alignment then it should be ready to rip again.

craracer05

Supporting Member
Sep 29, 2005
Warren, Ohio
Exhaust showed up today

Going to add another O2 bung on for stock o2 sensor. Pretty pumped to get this thing on so I can hear it
Where did you get the fender exit exhaust, I tried looking up AWF but couldn't find it?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds