The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

My Journey Begins...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOUSTON2GDSM

Probationary Member
Feb 25, 2009
HOUSTON, Texas

I feel in love with a stripper... I mean a :dsm:. A 1997 GST Spyder. I know I know.. alot of you guys don't like Spyders but the thing is...... THIS car is SWEET!!! :cool:

She's in tough shape (167K miles) but I'd like to get her running at (almost) full potential. Meaning.. I want her (I already named her..... Yuki, my Japanese side chick:p) to be fast.. but not 1000 horsepower fast. Hey who knows... maybe in the future I can AWD her. Of course that will be down the line. I'm not rich so it will be a timely process but good things come to those who wait. I just wanna be able to spank some of these new cars coming out with my ole 97GST. She has minor cosmetic work needed and minor engine stuff as well. My goal is to keep her looking like a sleeper as much as possible but still pretty aggressive looking. I have already started changing all the belts, hoses, tuning up, and other various necessities before I start adding and taking off stuff. I already read the do's and dont's to avoid any unnecessary headaches in the future.

I know about cars probably about as much as you know about brain surgery BUT I'm a smart guy and I have friends and I WANNA LEARN THE ART :ninja:. Plus what BETTER car/engine to learn with than the 4g63!!!
:hellyeah:

Anyways... I'll be posting every so often to keep y'all updated.

I live in Houston, TX. in case you wanna know.

I'm open to any advice except getting rid of my Spyder...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back