The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

My introduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Presgman

Probationary Member
Apr 10, 2021
Greeley, Colorado
Hi my name is Preston and I recently bought a 1994 plymouth laser with a 1.8. She has not had an easy life but I want to save her and maybe even make her reach 150 hp.

Hi Preston. Welcome to DSMTuners. You’ll find almost everything you need to know about your car, documented here. Glad you are checking out the newbie articles

Don’t be discouraged by many members trying to always go for big horsepower. Do your maintenance and get the car solid before doing mods, otherwise you may not know what action is causing what response.

Also, please complete your car’s profile under your account so that when you ask a question, we can see what the details of your car are.

Best of luck on your car project.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back