1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

2G My High rise conversion and general paint repair

Posted by Behnam, Jun 5, 2020

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. Behnam

Behnam Proven Member

Joined Apr 15, 2020
    Fredrikstad, Europe
    Was looking all over for a hight rise spoiler and as i live in norway this was very hard to come by trust me... i found a add from someone selling it for 45$ and when i messaged him he didnt want to send it because the risk of getting scammed. as it was a 10 hour drive i just left it. a few weeks went past and i messaged him again saying i really want this spoiler and he said if you can fix shipment you can have it for free! i was in shock i fixed a company that would ship it to me for about 25$ and thats how i got my hands on a high rise spoiler. I will post a few pictures of how my car looks when i bought it and ill reply with some updates! :)

Street Build 176  1

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM
  2. Behnam

Behnam Proven Member

Joined Apr 15, 2020
    Fredrikstad, Europe
    Here all the holes got welded and smoothend out not really sure what its called in english but its some kind of filler or bondo i guess but now the car is ready to be pained up and i cant wait to see the finished product!!

Attached Files:

Street Build 176  1

fwd · manual · 2G DSM
    TK's9d2TSi likes this.
  3. Behnam

Behnam Proven Member

Joined Apr 15, 2020
    Fredrikstad, Europe
    Next update will come when it gets painted at the end of the next week it will be sent to painting!

Attached Files:

Street Build 176  1

fwd · manual · 2G DSM
    Vegas smith likes this.
  4. motomattx

motomattx Proven Member

Joined Dec 9, 2010
    wampum, Pennsylvania
    Just like on the Supra those spoilers really do make the car.

Drag Race Build 4K  24

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM
    spyderdrifter and Behnam like this.
  5. Behnam

Behnam Proven Member

Joined Apr 15, 2020
    Fredrikstad, Europe
    True that!

Street Build 176  1

fwd · manual · 2G DSM