The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

MY Heat Shield for t3 manifold

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

just90gs

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 5, 2007
west point, Virginia
SO I just got done making this. after I did alittle bit of wire tucking it not done all the way still need to clean it up.do some small stuff. So what do you guy's think let me now please

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Seems a bit big and looks a tad out of place but I like the colors and emblem.

Don't get your panties in a bunch haha, you wanted to know what we thought of it.

not bad for making it yourself, i wouldnt have painted it red though thats alot to take in. maybe some of that high heat ceramic grayish shit that you actually have to bake.

If it works, then thats all that matters. Looks-wise, I would have chose black, it's a little too bright for me.

Brandon, how did you mount it?

you Can't tell but I tucked it down to the manfold nut's and that right front side is a mounting piont too. as for the paint that baked on to everything LOL I know it's a litlle much LOL. well I tryed to get down to the crew meet but I had some new problem's I needed to fix on the white talon Im driving tomoarrow the decal's should be done so that's a plus.

If would be nice if you had an infarad pyrometer to use to test before and after differences in underhood temps on the same day. If it makes a substantial difference, then it doesn't matter how it looks.

if you dont mind giving me alink to get one that what be awesome I do have a EGT guage.LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back