The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

MY GURLY GOT A NEW RIDE!!! PHOTOSHOOT!!! 2ga&2gb now

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghettosmurf

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 28, 2004
phoenix, Arizona
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

HOW BOUT THOSE A$$eS!!! sorry the pix are not very good quality or a great background...i will get more up as soon as there is more time. me (red gst) my g/f (her new silver GST) clay (orange SRT4) and ty (green first gen talon) are going to a location to get good shots...we just picked up the 98 yesterday from a very nice guy in southern california. Paid 8300, it has 65000miles and interior is brand freaking new. You can see a scuff on the front bumper, no worries we get a new bumper on wednesday!!! wait for future pix of updated mods

the silver one's front bumper looks like it got bitched slapped from the red one ROFL

effektz said:
the silver one's front bumper looks like it got bitched slapped from the red one ROFL

thats why the red one is all happy and silver one mad. just get a front mount for your car so it can always have a big :D when next to the silver one.

Right on Nate, gald to see everything went as you guys wanted it to. I hope to see all three rear ends on Thursday night. Oh you can come also if you want. ROFL

OMG :thumb:

now um, get that there front bumper fixed....

And i dont need to say any thing about them there arse's :sneaky: :rocks: :thumb:

yeah that is my g/f LOL we have been dating for 3 years. hey talonman i ride thoes short shorts every night LOL :D so i guess if you want my slopy seconds...

Hm you've got the same rims as me. Such a b|tch to clean, huh?

So the bumper's got a little scuff..and you're getting a whole new one just for that..? :confused:

His-and-her cars, eh..I won't say anything.. :D

Nice.. now ur g/f has the better body ( style ) than you..... what happens if her car becomes faster than yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back